Saturday, December 8, 2012

REALLY!

I REALLY need to write about this because it really frustrates me that some people are like this.
OK, so I have this client who is a pain in the ass. I feel like my services are being taking advantage of and quite honest if she doesn't like my prices then she can go to the place down the street and do them for what she wants to give me. Let me start from the beginning so this all make sense.
I started doing lashes outside of my house to for my existing clients. In the beginning I had given them a little something special for following me. Well, this particular client had ask a couple of times if she can give me half because either she didn't get paid yet or because her car isn't working. I said yes a couple of times since she was a client that had came ever 2 weeks. Well over time she was getting more and more comfortable with this and one time she didn't pay up front so me being the trust worthy person I am thought nothing of it, until it was time to pay and she's like "oh, I only have xyz, can I just give you the rest next time or Friday"... I was pissed.
Her appointment is tomorrow and I get a text of her confirming her appointment and she says "All i have is xyz is this OK" my response was just this "Considering that i haven't seen you in well over a month I believe we need to do a full set (she wanted to give me $60), and what you want to give me is not consider a fill price. OMG is right. This is just a mess, how are you going to come into my home, my business and think it's OK to negotiate my services. How would you like if your boss came to you and said "Hey, um yea, um thanks for giving us a 110%, but is it OK that we only pay you half because we just don't have the money". I mean seriously people. WTF. Like that's some sh******.
It just bothers me that I've busted my ass, came this far, work at BEST lash boutiques in Chicago OK and do lashes at home, became lash stylist of the month... for some heffa to ask me if it's OK to do them for NOTHING.. get out of here.
VENTING. VENTING. and VENTING.
I need to be professional, This is not how I handle business nor do I want to handle business like this because it sends wrong messages. I don't want to attract these kinds of people. Pfft $60..wth.

1 comment:

  1. I know I may have some spelling corrections and didn't add comma, but this is not school and I"m not getting graded...besides i'm venting, and I know I can go back and edit it but I don't want to .

    ReplyDelete