Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tips on preparing for Eyelash Extensions

Hello Ladies,
So either your interested in getting eyelash extensions or you have questions. Maybe I can be a help on this matter.
First thing do your homework. Reviews are HUGE, and so are before and after photos. For most woman that don't know what to expect and how are they suppose to know anyway. Well, that 's a big part of why I want to do a blog about lash extensions.
So pictures and reviews first. Word of mouth.
there is a lot of people out there that does lashes and horrible might I add, I have pictures to prove it.
here is an example: Suzy wants eyelash extensions right, she walks in to Lash R us because they have a special for $50 for a full set.... THAT RIGHT THERE SHOULD MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN OUT THE DOOR. But most woman don't know any better, so they get the $50 full set, they feel like something is togging on their lashes, lashes start to fall out, everything is stuck together, your eye is puffy. So what does Suzy do, she looks online and finds The Lash Boutique (made up names) and they have lash extensions removal for $25-$50 and their lashes extension are $300+ for full set. Suzy says wow that's a lot of money, but I need these lashes off. Suzy goes into the Lash Boutique, she talks to a certified lash artist name Marisol. Marsiol take a look at Suzy lashes and then Marisol starts to shake her head because this is something she sees a lot. Marisol explains to Suzy how lash extension should be applied and demonstrates when brushing lashes it should smoothly brush and not snag. Suzy is like oh wow I didn't realize that, that make sense. Marisol starts to explain why they charge what they charge and why we charge what we charge. Suzy is like, well how am I suppose to know.
That's right, how is she suppose to know.  All Suzy knows is she sees a special on something woman want... LONGER, THICKER, FULLER, FABULOUS LASHES. Trust me women of my world, I'm worth my price, I promise to deliver and if I can't give you what you want, I will most defiantly let you know I can't make you look like Kim Kardashian.
what lashes SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE

what lashes should NOT look like!

what lashes should NOT look like.
Done by Marisol: this is what they should look like

Done by Marisol: Before

Done by Marisol: After (this is what it should look like)
Please woman... stop wanting what you want at that very moment. DO YOUR HOME WORK and start with the simple tools, even if these woman are certified, ask who the are certified with, look at pictures, reviews, word of mouth. You can find certified lash artist on Xtreme lashes .com
Or else you can end up with DAMAGE LASHES.





No comments:

Post a Comment